Countdown to the Wedding
We love getting brides, grooms, bridal parties and mothers ready for the big day!
Infinity MedSpa + Wellness offers tailored packages to achieve your goals for the big day.
There are a few steps that you need to be aware of before you decide to go through this process.
1. Skin! Targeting your skin concerns is the number one thing you should be focusing on. Yes, we understand that make-up is an incredible tool but smoother and healthier skin will not only impact the beauty of the make-up but your all-important, PHOTOS! Start taking serious care of your skin between 1 year to 9 months out for your wedding. It’s also important to remember how stress impacts your skin. Breakouts are never an invited guest.
A great way to ensure clear skin on your wedding day is by joining our Skincare Society monthly club. For a set price you will get one facial a month, plus discounts on products and other services, for as long as you’re in the club. We will also make sure your at-home skincare is correct and effective.
One of our favorite treatments for brides is an IPL or Photofacial. To completely eliminate any old sun damage, browns or reds, you will probably need a package of three spaced 6 weeks apart.
If texture is your concern we have several options to treat that as well. We love the PicoSure Skin Revitalization treatment because it will help eliminate not only fine lines, but uneven skin tone as well.
If lasers aren’t exactly your thing, SkinPen microneedling is an amazing tool to give you that sought after glow on your special day! However, if you want to get serious about looking gorgeous on your wedding day, the gold standard is definitely the PRP or “Vampire” Facial. Using your own platelet-rich plasma we can give you the ultimate facial that will not only brighten and tighten your skin, but will also turn back the clock naturally. For best results, start with one at least 9 months before your ceremony.
2. Everybody loves a little sweating for the wedding to get in drop dead gorgeous shape for THE most important dress of your life and now, we can help! SculpSure is the first FDA-cleared non-surgical laser treatment for the reduction of stubborn fat in areas like the abdomen, love handles, back, and inner and outer thighs. It’s a quick and easy 25 min. procedure that will help you lose inches in 12 weeks or less.
3. If you have never had muscle relaxants like Botox or Dysport before it’s best to do a trial run at least 6 months before your wedding. Muscle relaxants assist in many areas but we find that brides are most concerned about the make-up falling into the wrinkle “creases” making the unwanted wrinkles more prominent. We suggest brides and grooms trial the muscle relaxants ahead of time so we can perfect their exact formula.
Botox and Dysport last for around 3 months so we recommend you visit us one month to 2 weeks prior to the big day so that we can provide you with a wrinkle free perfect complexion.
If you’re getting married in the warmer months or climate we also highly recommend muscle relaxants to keep your sweating at bay.
4. Fillers! Do not do anything DRAMATIC! Pictures last forever, don’t make a decision you may regret when showing your wedding pictures to your grandchildren. At Infinity MedSpa + Wellness, we believe in moderation with fillers and building the look you want instead of dumping too much in your face at one time completely altering your look to something that is more cat like than human.
Lips, tear troughs and cheeks can be treated approximately 2 to 3 months out from the wedding. This amount of time will allow us to create a natural and gradual volume or lift.
5. We don’t mean to harp on about this one BUT it’s important to include a final facial and dermaplane 1 to 2 weeks prior to your wedding. Make this a priority. Lock this date in quickly and commit to it. This final facial will allow your esthetician to get in those final extractions and ensure your skin is healthy for your wedding day!
If you have any questions or if you’re starting your own “Countdown to the Wedding” give us a call at 704-733-9202 to learn more about how we can tailor a bridal package just for you!