Facial creases, shadows and volume loss can be caused by genetics as well as time. These concerns make the face look less radiant and sometimes fatigued. The contemporary uses of filling agents with hyaluronic acid have offered a quick and immediate fix to this problem. All fillers have certain characteristics making them ideal for specific areas of the face.
At Infinity we offer several different dermal fillers to fit our clients needs:
Injectable fillers have revolutionized facial rejuvenation and enhancement. Facial deflation (or volume loss) begins at about the age of 30 and contributes to dark circles under the eyes, flattened cheeks, thinning of the temples (peanut-head), lines/shadows on the corners of the mouth (marionette lines), and lip thinning. Our expert injectors have a vast knowledge of facial anatomy and will choose the best filler for each area for an optimal NATURAL LOOKING outcome.
Dermal Filler Treatment Areas:
- Creases and Lines Between the Eyes
- Tear Troughs
- Cheek Volume
- Laugh Lines
- Lip Volume
- Marionette Lines
- Chin Wrinkles
In order to minimize the risk of possible side effects and complications of injections please follow these simple steps:
- Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment (alcohol may thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising)
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, if possible for a period of 2 weeks before treatment. Medications and supplements such as aspirin, vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, St. John’s Wort, Omega 3/Fish Oil supplements, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve and other NSAIDS have a blood thinning effect and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections.
- Schedule your Dermal Filler and Botox appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event which you may be attending, such as a wedding or a vacation. Results from the Dermal Filler and Botox injections will take approximately 4 to 7 days to appear. Also bruising and swelling may be apparent in that time period. Sculptra does take longer to see results so plan accordingly with your provider.
- Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
- Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore or blemish on the area.
- If you have a history of cold sores please let your provider know, they may put you on an anti-viral medication prior to treatment.
- Be sure to have a good breakfast, including food and drink before your procedure. This will decrease the chances of lightheadedness during your treatment.
- You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
POST-TREATMENT INSTRUCTIONS DERMAL FILLER
- Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area. Unless instructed by the provider.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling.
- If you have swelling you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour.
- Use Tylenol for discomfort.
- Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
- Take Arnica to help the bruising and swelling, start at least 2 days prior to injections.
If you have any further questions or concerns please call us at (704) 733-9202