Botox + Dysport
Injectables like dermal fillers and Botox give you a way to look younger without committing to surgery. Botox works best for dynamic wrinkles like crow’s feet and frown lines, while injectable fillers can smooth away the laugh lines that run from your nose to the outer corners of your lips, or diminish marionette lines that pull your smile downward
BOTOX AND DYSPORT
Botox and Dysport relax facial muscles to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Common treatment areas are worry-lines (between the eyebrows), crow’s feet (lines around the eyes), and horizontal lines across your forehead. Our advanced injectors can also inject the lower face to prevent aging effects around the mouth and neck. Botox can also be used to temporarily treat migraines and block the secretion of the different chemicals that activate our sweat glands, therefore stopping sweating in the area it is injected in. Treatment can last up to 14 months but typically lasts 4 to 12 months, depending on severity.
Botox or Dysport Treatment Areas:
Facial creases, shadows and volume loss can be caused by genetics as well as time. These concerns make the face look less radiant and sometimes fatigued. The contemporary uses of filling agents with hyaluronic acid have offered a quick and immediate fix to this problem. All fillers have certain characteristics making them ideal for specific areas of the face.
At Infinity we offer several different dermal fillers to fit our clients needs:
Injectable fillers have revolutionized facial rejuvenation and enhancement. Facial deflation (or volume loss) begins at about the age of 30 and contributes to dark circles under the eyes, flattened cheeks, thinning of the temples (peanut-head), lines/shadows on the corners of the mouth (marionette lines), and lip thinning. Our expert injectors have a vast knowledge of facial anatomy and will choose the best filler for each area for an optimal NATURAL LOOKING outcome.
Dermal Filler Treatment Areas:
- Creases and Lines Between the Eyes
- Tear Troughs
- Cheek Volume
- Laugh Lines
- Lip Volume
- Marionette Lines
- Chin Wrinkles
Achieve your best profile with KYBELLA, the only FDA-approved injectable treatment for adults, which permanently destroys excess fat cells under your chin.
THE IDEAL CHIN CONTOUR
A sleek and chiseled jawline conveys strength, confidence and youthfulness for both men and women. A double chin can make you look older and heavier than you actually are. According to a 2015 survey conducted by the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, nearly as many aesthetically oriented consumers are bothered by submental fullness, or a double chin (67%), as they are by lines and wrinkles around their eyes (69%).
KYBELLA injections permanently destroy the fat cells beneath your chin so they can no longer store or accumulate fat. KYBELLA provides a simple and effective way to treat one of the most stubborn problem areas without surgery.
In order to minimize the risk of possible side effects and complications of injections please follow these simple steps:
- Do NOT consume alcoholic beverages at least 24 hours prior to treatment (alcohol may thin the blood and increase the risk of bruising)
- Avoid anti-inflammatory/blood thinning medications, if possible for a period of 2 weeks before treatment. Medications and supplements such as aspirin, vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, ginseng, St. John’s Wort, Omega 3/Fish Oil supplements, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil, Aleve and other NSAIDS have a blood thinning effect and can increase the risk of bruising and swelling after injections.
- Schedule your Dermal Filler and Botox appointment at least 2 weeks prior to a special event which you may be attending, such as a wedding or a vacation. Results from the Dermal Filler and Botox injections will take approximately 4 to 7 days to appear. Also bruising and swelling may be apparent in that time period. Sculptra does take longer to see results so plan accordingly with your provider.
- Discontinue Retin-A 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
- Reschedule your appointment at least 24 hours in advance if you have a rash, cold sore or blemish on the area.
- If you have a history of cold sores please let your provider know, they may put you on an anti-viral medication prior to treatment.
- Be sure to have a good breakfast, including food and drink before your procedure. This will decrease the chances of lightheadedness during your treatment.
- You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do NOT manipulate the treated area for 3 hours following treatment. Do NOT receive facial/ laser treatments or microdermabrasion after Botox injections for at least 10 days. Ask your provider if you are not sure about the time frame of certain services.
- Some providers believe that smiling and frowning right after Botox treatments helps the Botox find its way to the muscle into which it was injected after treated.
- Do NOT lie down for 4 hours after your Botox treatment. This will prevent the Botox from tracking into the orbit of your eye and causing drooping eyelid.
- It can take approximately 4 to 7 days for results to be seen. If the desired result is not seen after 2 weeks of your treatment you may need additional Botox. You are charged for the amount of product used. Therefore, you will be charged for a product used during any touch-up or subsequent appointments.
- Do NOT perform activities involving straining, heavy lifting, or vigorous exercise for 6 hours after treatment. This will keep the Botox in the injected area and not elsewhere.
Post-Treatment Instructions Dermal Filler
- Avoid significant movement or massage of the treated area. Unless instructed by the provider.
- Avoid strenuous exercise for 24 hours.
- Avoid extensive sun or heat for 72 hours.
- Avoid consuming excess amounts of alcohol or salts to avoid excess swelling.
- If you have swelling you may apply a cool compress for 15 minutes each hour.
- Use Tylenol for discomfort.
- Try to sleep face up and slightly elevated if you experience swelling.
- Take Arnica to help the bruising and swelling, start at least 2 days prior to injections.
If you have any further questions or concerns please call us at (704) 733-9202