What is Microblading?
Microblading, also advertised as 3D brows, eyebrow embroidery, feather stroke brows or micropigmentation, is the process of manually depositing color pigment beneath the first layer of the skin (the epidermis), using a very fine sterile hand tool. Through individual strokes by a small, sterile, disposable blade we produce the appearance of hair strokes. Unlike traditional cosmetic tattooing which is done by a machine, Microblading, being a manual technique, allows great precision and creates depth, resulting in a natural three dimensional effect which resembles natural eyebrow hairs. This detailed method allows the Microblading technician to create very fine strokes within your natural brow, these strokes are made to resemble your very own natural eyebrow hairs.
Microblading can help make asymmetric brows match, enhance or thicken the shape of natural brows if they are scarce, or it can create brows when there is very little or no natural brow to begin with due to conditions like alopecia or as a result of chemo therapy. The goal of Microblading is to help create the ideal brows for your face, and eliminate the need to draw in and re-apply cosmetics to shape your eyebrows thought the day.
Why choose Microblading?
Are you filling those spots where your eyebrows are sparse, re-applying brow pencil several times throughout the day? One brow on-point, and the other, not so much? After Microblading you will wake up with effortlessly perfect brows - through out your work day, during the spinning class, and after a fun girls night out - your brows will remain perfect!
Permanent make up, when done by an expert, will have you look more vibrant and naturally beautiful. Busy moms, fierce business women and yoga girls - you can all save precious time by not applying and re-applying make up, but looking your best at any hour of the day! Imagine finishing a hot yoga class knowing that your eyebrows have Not melted or smudged away!
Shaping your new Brows
Before your Microblading procedure we will do an in-depth assessment, followed by shaping, and finally a discussion about color. It is recommended that we stay as close to your natural brow color as possible, but if you always dye your hair in a specific color and normally tint your brows to match, we will take that in consideration. During your consultation we will measure out the ideal shape, length and fullness of your new brows, to best match your face and bone structure. If you are trying to achieve a specific look, such as "bushy" or "bold brows", we will of course accommodate that. We want you to have the brows you've always wanted!
For 7-10 days following application of semi-permanent cosmetics.
* Do not touch the healing pigmented area with your fingers without being sanitized it can create an infection.
* Residual pigment, blood white blood cells etc. Can arise from the small open wound. During the first 48 hrs we ask the client DO NOT do anything to the eyebrows. Leave them completely alone to allow wounds to close.
* You will experience some dryness and scabbing which is normal and part of the healing process.
* Apply a small amount of oil over the brow area one time a day after the 48 hrs to help with scabbing.
- Grape Seed oil
- Sweet Almond oil
- Vitamin E
- Coconut oil
* Using sunblock after the area has healed can help prevent future fading of pigment.
* Makeup on the brow, tinting of lashes or brows, sun, saunas, jacuzzi, Avoid heavy training that will result in excessive sweat, which will decrease pigment retention.
* Swimming for 7-10 days (until the brows are completely healed) post procedure and after all touch ups.
FOLLOW ALL AFTER-CARE INSTRUCTION FOR BEST RESULTS